Thursday, July 14, 2011

Poppin In'


(I don't think this is what Danbo had in mind when I said I bought her a donut shop.)


We have been having a heat wave. Even though it's hot I am enjoying all the sunshine. I even made some lemon poppy seed bread yesterday. I used the Betty Crocker recipe. It's simple yummy! I just had some this morning with my coffee.

I had planned on posting yesterday, but it really was one of those mornings. For starters I was having zombie dreams all night long. Blame it on my "The Walking Dead." We plowed thru the discs. I have to be honest, I was never really sold on the whole zombie thing, but when I watched this A&E show, I was planning out what we would do if this happened. Truly convincing. So needless to say, I have still been having dreams about this. After a night of avoiding zombies I was woken with my littles growing pains, crawled back in bed, and the littlest didn't make it to the potty in time. Well the morning was quite the challenge. I think there might have been a bowl of cereal knocked over as well. Oh the woes of mommyhood.

Did you watch Sherlock Holmes mysteres on PBS way back when. They were an hour and a half long, and seriously entertaining. We have went back and watched all three. The wit of and intellect of Holmes makes the show very entertaining. The have it on Netflix streaming. (Angry at Netflix however this week!) One to check out.

I've been working on a dresser this week for the dollhouse. Complete with opening drawers. Not sure on the colors I want. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Have you seen the stitch genious of "Steotch." They are a husband and wife team of cross-stitchers with some hilarious patterns. They use some hip hop inspiration with old school designs, check it out.

I have got some games of Uno that need to be played. Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment