Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's A Heat Wave

Really it has been a heat wave lately. We're talking 100's. We attemped to feed the ducks at the park yesterday, we did, but looked like we had taken showers by the time we got back to the car. I know the ducks appreciated the bread though.

I've been working embroidering up a storm lately. I had four orders on Monday. Cuuurazy! I am thankful though for the sales. As a stay at home momma, I like to be able to contribute to our finances, and its nice that I can do this and stay home with the kids. Plus its something I enjoy to do.

We've been staying cool and watching some old cartoon from when I was a kid. We have been watching "The Littles," "Duck Tale" (a woo hoo), and we finished watching "Inspector Gadget." I love those cartoons. I like seeing actual handdrawn cartoons. I like computer animated sometimes, but I'd rather see a cartoon any day.



I think the next thing on my list this summer to make is popscicles. I've never done that before, but it seems like fun. We do eat popscicles alot in the summer, but I'd rather not consume so many of the high fructose type.
Check this out. It's made for William Sonoma, a popscicle maker.

I can't even believe the popscicles that made with that thing. Check out their pics.
I will probably go the old fashioned route, but it is pretty cool.

Well I've got some littles that need attention. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment