Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday!

I hate being a debbie downer, I really do, but this week has been exhausting. It's not like I can put my finger on one thing. Just one of those weeks. I think I need to win a vacation to a deserted island. I will lay in the sand and fall asleep. Yeah that sounds more like it.
Maybe I'll share some things that made me happy this week.

I would love to sit on that deck right into the forest.

I love the work of Laura George!

This card sold by Renegade Handmade in Chicago make me giggle this week. By the way, I visited when I was in Chicago and they have such a cute shop in a fun area. Check out some of the houses nearby, they are beautiful!


I love the way Saltwater Sandals look. I especially love the navy blue!


I'm a sucker for documentaries so the other night I was itching to watch one. I had saved "Last Train Home." If you buy things that are made in China, almost all of us do, this will open your eyes to their world. They follow one family and show the difficulites of leaving their children behind to be raised by the grandparents. You feel all the emotions of this family, and the raw emotion of the daughter who has grown to be angry against her parents. Really interesting.

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment