Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Monday Mini Post

We had a fun weekend. I dropped my husband off in Cincinnati for a moped rally, then I headed another hour with the kids to visit my family. It was a nice day filled with popsicles, ice cream, pizza, and soda. The kids were in heaven. Sunday was spend relaxing, looking at kitties at the pet store, and finally getting to play with my room box. I have so many plans for things I want to build. I have alot of plans to be honest with you. I have a large mental list of pictures I want to work on , miniatures I want to build, christmas items for my shop, things I want to do with the kids this summer, well the list goes on and on. I have realized as a mom, life is pretty unpredictable, and as I get older my zest for getting things accomplished has been waning. It seems like lately by the time I have free time I want to fall asleep. It kind of weird how when I turned 30, I lost alot of energy. I don't like it. I feel like I need a big energy boost. So goes life. I realize that this time of my life will be busy. If all my list doesn't get accomplished today, there's always tommorrow, a fresh day.
I had fun setting up my room the other day. I love having all kinds of little knick knacks and bottles like a real room would look.



I even had a wonderful hand model. My five year old daughter wanted me to take a picture of her hand in the house. She was trying to sneak it in , in several shots, giggling. Finally I told her to pose her hand in the house. She was so careful and didn't even knock anything over.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment