Saturday, May 7, 2011

If I had a wishlist of toys....well I do

I have been keeping a mental wishlist of toys for several years now. Everytime I spot one on flickr or ebay, my heart flutters. I thought I would share some, and if you ever spot them, hightail it to my email address and tell me! Pretty Please!

Okay, number one, simply because it's cute, and my flickr friend "Tada's Revolution" made me want one several years ago, the "Koeda chan mini treehouse." I love this little thing. I have spotted the larger one's on the bay, but they are way out of my price range.
I just came upon a shop selling them. Oh, drool. I don't know what it is, but I love these.

(Link to harapedoggybag)

Another holy grail is the 'Lundby Stockholm' Dollhouse. I Love Love This!
I believe its the model from the seventies.

(source and history)

Finally another toy that I love love, is Treeson. I haven't been lucky enough to get one in a blind box, but I love these little guys!


I don't think I'll ever stop loving toys. I think my kids like this addiction I have as well. They get excited everytime I get my little packages in the mail. I (or rather my girls) have gotten addicted in the past couple of years to collecting the little hello kitty buildings that Target sells. My girls benefit from my obession with all things mini. I get excited as well with my son and his legos and playmobil. We have a shop in town the sells literally all the sets. Another exciting mini adventure.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment