Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I Remember



If you lived in the states, or even abroad , do you remember "Simon in the Land of Chalk Drawings." I started remembering the song this morning and thinking how it would be so cool if someone sampled it.
I seriously love the words as well. I think I could sing it all day.

Well you know my name is Simon,
and the things I draw come true,
Oh the pictures take me, take me over,
Climb the ladder with you.

Well you know my name is Simon,
and the things I draw come true,
Oh the pictures take me, take me over,
Climb the ladder with you.


I also wanted to share some pics of my desk I finished.


I was pretty excited how it turned out. I have all kinds of ideas that I want to build next. I really need to put some baseboards and curtains and pics up in my little house. With time. I'm having so much fun learning how to build in small scale.
Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jenny, your little tiny desk is just so fabulous! Wow!

    ReplyDelete