Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rainy Days = Lazy Days

We have been having some rainy days around here. Yeah I know the saying "April Showers Bring May Flowers," but come on people. When it is gray outside, I want to crawl under a blanket. Nothing wrong with that.
We had a great Easter spent with family. A whole lotta taco goodness and Wii.

Do you like SpongeBob? We can't stop watching him lately. I really love nerd spongebob.
I love this tee.

I had spotted a "I Love Nerds" Hello Kitty sweatshirt at Forever 21, but when I went back to find it I couldnt' find it. Bummers. Does anyone know where I could find one?
We have been thinking about our 10 year anniversary trip coming up. I almost can't believe in June my husband I will have been married ten years. We were just a couple of young birds. We haven't yet officially decided where to go, but just the thought of a vacation sounds amazing. I really dont' care what I do. We are still best friends and laugh at with each other all the time.
Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment