Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Recipe.. Indian Chicken Masala....Delicious!!!

How is it almost Thursday? This week had gotten away from me.
I got one of my dollhouse boxes finished. Yeah. Now I just how to figure out stairs, wallpaper, carpets, windows, well alot I suppose. I plan on working on it here and there.


I still need to do some touch-ups and all but, overall its complete to get decorating. I even scored a solid wood table to keep all my minis and dollhouse, and at $25, I couldn't pass it up.

I spent a whole evening cleaning up and clearing out space for my newest addition to our family room.

Okay I tried another new dish. I didn't take pics I was just too hungry and ready to eat.
I made chicken masala or known as "creamy chicken" at most indian restaraunts. I love this dish and have been wanting to find a good recipe for some time. I have found a keeper.
Here's the link
Some minor changes I made, were, the recipe calls for way too much salt. I just added a pinch of salt, all the seasonings add enough flavor.
I only used 1 teaspoon of red pepper, to make this kid friendly, yet still have a bite to it.
I didn't use jalapenos.
I didn't grill my chicken, I just did it on the stove-top.
I served it over Basmati rice once again, with pita and hummus on the side.
The kids loved it! Definilty one to go in the old cookbook.
We have been having some damp, cool, rainy days around here. Where did my sun go?

1 comment:

  1. Will def try recipe we are big curry eaters here!

    Can't wait to see your dollhouse when it's finished...what style are you going for? It looks quite modernist...

    ReplyDelete