Thursday, February 17, 2011

So Much Sun!

We have been having Spring weather here! Its beautiful! We were outside without jackets, crazy. Needless to say, I haven't been inside as much. Gotta get some sun!
Have you heard of Theopholis London? He music is 80's poppy, rap, well I dont' describe music well, but it is so awesome! The other night he was on Letterman with Sara Quinn from Tegan and Sara (another amazing duo). The beats remind me of the 80's.


I have been making some progress on some new pieces. Here's a few peaks.


My new serious will have a theme of "Curiosity." I have been sketching alot and can't wait to transfer some to embroidery. Eventually I would love to sell prints of some of my drawings.
Well I'm off to do some History ;) Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I love your embroidery! Have a lovely evening! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Printed or embroidered, they are painfully wonderful. Instant customer over here! That rope ladder hovering with the birds kills me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Alexandra! Aw, Thank You so much Natalie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would defs buy prints of your embroidery miss :) you are so, so talented. Please can I steal some of your spring sunshine too? Its still so chilly over here in scotland :( Have a lovely weekend whatever youre upto gal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thank you so much Ayden! I wish I could put the sunshine in an envelope and send it to you;)
    Have a great weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete