Thursday, December 30, 2010

Well Hello...


I started a book the other day. It's called "The Book Theif" by Markus Zusak. I was recommended from Pip's wonderful blog " Meet Me At Mikes." Wow! What an amazing book. I am thouroughly enjoying it.

My husband and I have been able to go on several dates while family is visiting. Yay! We went the other night to see "True Grit." I loved this movie. So realistic to the time period, and of course a Cohen Brothers movie. They are all well done. The acting was superb by the young girl in the movie. Definitly one I would see again.
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for books and movies this weekend :) I get a 3-day weekend. Hope you have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very Happy New Year! And a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm off for a couple of weeks just now so I really want to get right into a good book and watch some movies :) happy new year to you and your family girlie, cant wait to see what 2011 brings you! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete