Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Decor 2010

I thought I might do a virtual tour of sorts of some of my Christmas decor. As you can tell I am on a tinsel kick this year. I have collected my little trees the past couple of year. I wanted to do the silver tinsel garland around the house too.
I won some vintage elves on ebay yesterday that I cannot wait to get! I got four for only 6.55. Yeah! They are in very good condition too.
Have you noticed the little "Elf on the Shelf" sets this year. They are everywhere. The vintage ones look just like the look alikes. I got four of them, and the kids keeping talking about how they will have to be really good if four of them are keeping an eye out on how good they are. I have one that you can see by my orange phone, but he is actually a bunny on the shelf. I adore his colors.
Have a great Thursday! Whoa, where did the week go? Oh and what is your fave Christmas decoration? I would love to hear.





4 comments:

  1. My favorite decoration in your house in the little green tree :) Mine is always the tree, full of ornaments.

    I just found your cute, artsy blog. I'm a new follower :D I'll be back for more!

    I'd love it if you joined my holiday link share and added this post to the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Van! Thanks for visiting, I love your blog! And I added my link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful decorating! i looove the silver tinsel,your orangey-red dial phone and oooh! that giant bunny w/ the hat <3

    ReplyDelete