Monday, November 29, 2010

Hello..


photo found here

We had such an relaxing weekend. We spent Thanksgiving with my family in Ohio, getting to see all my little nephews and neice. We did Christmas decorating yesterday. I may take some pics of a tour of the house for the holidays. I am a bit obessed with little tinsel trees. I have a green, blue, and silver. I just love to see them sparkle. I love snowmen too. I have acquired quite a collection, much do to my in-laws feeding this obsession ;) I think my two fave things to decorate with is trees and snowmen, how bout you? I think it would be fun to do icicles on the tree. Even though they can be quite messy, the remind me of being a kid.
I have to say for some reason or other as soon as December was nearing I got quite tense. I am finishing up some stockings for a consignment order, and busy making stockings for my shop , and I think I'm feeling overwhelmed. As a mother to three little ones, they are at the age where Christmas is magical and the excitement is evident. I don't want to be a scrooge because of all the things I have to do. Quite frankly I don't need to make stockings and sell them, but I like to, but I think I get in over my head, thus, creating a stressed out mommy.
As I write this, my son is wearing a santa hat, pushing a toy cart that is to be a sled for Santa. The joy and thrill of anticipating Christmas is in the air.
I need to sit back and take it in.
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment