Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday!... What the.....

Okay, I have no idea where this week went. I have been like in turbo mode. I have been going going going it seems. Among these things are potty-training (the last one in diapers, Yay!), bellies hurting, making stockings, teaching, making more soft pretzels, and well other duties. I'm pooped out. The woes of being a mommy, I wouldn't trade it for anything. My littlest is sitting on my lap as I type this, tickling my foot and giggling.
I have been listening to "Explosions in the Sky" while running in the morning. They are an instrumental band from Texas. Really good stuff, check them out if you have a chance.
You know I have been wanting to watch " Julie and Julia" for ages. I noticed the other night while sewing that this movie was free on Netflix, score! I really like Amy Adams. I loved hearing her getting worried about her blog readers, and she had to make this meal or they would be let down. I think sometimes with blogging we can put alot of pressure on ourselves to be the hip blogger, the unique blogger, or the most read blogger. It really was funny. I really did enjoy learning more about Julia Child. I remember my mom watching her. I would love to get her cookbook though. Here's a clip from SNL with Dan Akroyd as Julia Child.

The French Chef
Uploaded by y10566. - Click for more funny videos.
Okay, I need to go draw with markers before school. Have a super friday!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE explosions in the sky! really inspirational running music :) certainly epic, to say the least. you sound like a very busy mum, hope you get the chance to chill a tad this weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete