Monday, October 4, 2010


found here

We had a really nice weekend with a few sprinkles here and there. It was so nice. We went to the St. James Art Festival. There are some amazing artists. We ate a yummy gyro and relaxed my the historic fountain. It was a brisk, breezy fall day, perfect for walking and looking.
We have a really nice local art musuem called the Speed Art Musuem, and I was excited to see they have a collection of Andy Warhol's called Myths, free to see too. The witch is from the collection at the top. The collection features pictures of characters from cinema in the 1950's. I will definitly get over there before the 31st.
I got alot of work done on my dress last night. I have to get it done for this weekend. I will take pics once I get it hemmed and the belt made. Thats all that is left. It resembles a Mad Men type of office dress.

I was listening to my pandora last night while sewing and I heard this song by "Jaymay" called "You are the only one I love" and the album is "Autumn Fallin'" , how perfect. Such a beautiful song!

I also heard the song by Paul Simon called "Father and Daughter." Such a beautiful song. It reminds me of my husband. I'm such a sap for those types of songs.
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment