Thursday, September 16, 2010

Some cute Etsy Halloween...E.T... And My Cupcake Cutey


I found this pattern at the thriftstore last year. It hadn't even been cut! Would this not be so awesome to be for halloween! I'm not sure I'm up to the amount of time it may take to make, but I'm sure glad I found it for 50 cents!

Last year I made cupcake costumes for the girls. Here is my littlest wearing her's. I am not sure what they think they might want to be this year. My littlest mentioned "Supa-woman." They had so much fun wabbling around as little cupcakes.





I love anything vintage. So I love vintage halloween items. I love the cat mask from "FunkeyFinds"




Little Halloween bags remind me of dressing up in my costume for school and having our classroom party. You can find these at "The Gingham Girl."
Okay, who doesn't love a dressed up dog. And a pirate too from "Lena Pavia." You have too see all the other adorable hats, and pictures.
Are these not the most adorable pumpkin people you have ever seen. It's called "Come with Me" by ."The Poppy Tree"







Oh yes and don't forget THE GIVEAWAY! to leave a note and your email address! Today is the LAST DAY! GO HERE TO ENTER!
Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cupcake costume you made and i love the E.T one too! xx

    ReplyDelete