Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm back!

I had such a wonderful week with family. I did a whole lot of relaxing, eating, and some shopping. I scored a few finds that I wanted to share.
The first being, we went to the Zappos outlet in Shepherdsville, Kentucky. I go down the aisles over and over. I was almost ready to leave, when I started looking at the ten dollar wall. Well everything in the store is half off the ticketed price, so they were in fact $5 dollars. Aaagh! I love the Bass saddle shoes and we I found these I nearly flipped.


We did a little flea market shopping as well. I love cross stitch, and well I am thrilled anytime I find vintage craft books. I love the colors and pics in these so much.

We celebrated my sons 7th birthday this week. I made some cupcakes with the funnest blue icing. He wanted a frog for his birthday, so we got a "Fire bellied toad." I will have to take pics, he's quite beautiful.


Well , I'm off to play Trouble. Have a super Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment