Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I love thoughtful gifts

My husband's family knows me pretty well by now, at least 12 years, so when it comes to gift giving they are the best. I mean around the holidays they gave me like a 30 dollar gift card to Godiva, I mean come on, now if thats not me, what is? I have an amazing vintage toy collection, thanks to them as well. Well this visit, my mother-in-law brought me a vintage Barbie Wedding paper doll set from the eighties. I love it. And she also brought me a book about Barbies through the 80's and 90's. It brought back so many childhood memories.


I totally had this Barbie as a little girl.

My husbands grandmother, made me the most amazing cookie jar. She is a ceramics teacher, and she made this for me! I absolutely love, love, the colors. I want to live in the cookie jar. Can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment