Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday!

Have you ever heard of Warby Parker. I was looking at my flickr this morning when I saw the most adorable glasses with a link. So I checked it out, and I was super excited. They make afforadable glasses with free shipping and prescription lenses for free. And the glasses are 95 dollars, score. But not the best part yet. Everytime you buy a pair of glasses, they give a pair of glasses away to someone in need. Totally awesome huh? I totally want these glasses!

I love glasses. I have worn glasses ever since I was a toddler. So I have gone through many pairs. My husband loves glasses too. He didn't wear them when we first met, but a couple of years after we were married he needed them, and I have never seen someone more excited to have to wear glasses. He has a pair right now that are John Lennonesque that he looks quite cute in! I need to get new one's soon, so I have been on the hunt for the perfect frame. But I'm loving the Warby Parker glasses!
I have been doing some cross stitching lately. I plan on getting a whole mess of christmas gifts done early this year, and then I don't have to worry about them during the christmas season. I am all about the homeade gifts. I don't like all the mass produced stuff that they try to get us to buy every year. I treasure any handmade gift I recieve because I know that it came from that person's hands and they put alot of thought and love into making it. I have so many special handmade blankets that family have made, that my kids treasure and I do as well. Well I hope you have a great weekend! T.G.I.F. (I love to say that because its cheesy and funny at the same time).

No comments:

Post a Comment