Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rice Krispie Treats are soooo good....


Why must rice krispy treats be so delicious. I haven't made them in a couple years, but the commercial was calling my name. I can make them with the non diary butter for my daughter, and they are just amazing. I couldn't stop eating the marshmallow goodness!


We have been having some pretty crazy heat, that usually doesn't arrive until August, so getting out doesn't last for long. Last night we had a rain so it cooled things down a bit this morning. I let the dog out and caught some coolness in the air, so off to the park we went for a walk and to feed the ducks. There were all kinds of little ducklings. The kids had so much fun feeding and talking to the ducks.

I have felt so uncreative lately. I keep getting tired in the evening and my creative juices are diminishing. I have some projects in the works, but they are slow in coming. Oh well, I guess that happens sometimes. With all the play time in the summer, Im ready for bed once I lay the kiddos down. Well off to embroider and eat some lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment