Sunday, May 2, 2010

Rainy Weekend


We have been having terrential rains here this weekend. We were getting ready to leave today to get our fave tacos, when I noticed our little turtle friend helplessly wondering around our yard. Now we don't live right next to a forest or lake, and our road is a bit busy at times. So, we decided we would take him to the park with a nice pond, that other turtles swim in, and has a nature preserve. My son and husband carried to the water, and he happily jumped in. He was so cute. My youngest, Esme cried when we had to leave him. We got our Nintendo in the mail yesterday, and haven't stopped playing it. My husband has been hooked on "Paperboy" and "Kung-Fu." I am a "Super Mario" fan myself. I had so much fun playing it. We ordered some of my childhood faves, " Phantom Fighter," and " Ghost and Goblins." Too much fun. I have been cranking along on some new ideas I've mentioned before.



I love to get a burst of fresh ideas. I stayed up until 2:00 a.m. the other night crazily working on stuff. But when a creative bug bites, you almost can't resist going with it. Have a happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are having fun with your Nintendo. Can't wait to see your new pieces. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know we have our Nintendo from when we were kids. I still have some games if ya want them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remembered that you had it. You guys may want to still play it. We have been having so much fun with ours. Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete