Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hairless Cats and Illustrated Recipes


I have been sketching animals like crazy lately, and have a blast giving them their own personality. Well today I started thinking about hairless cats. I have always found them quite intriquing, and I always feel a little embarrassed for them, being naked and all ;) We have fur allergies in these parts, but a hairless just might be the cat for us. I have so many ideas of how I want my little character to look, drawn that is. Aren't they crazy intriguing though?
I was reading Craft this morning, as it always arrives in my inbox each morning when I came across this website that encourages people to illustrate their recipes and share them. This sounds like so much fun, and so much fun to look at. I can see myself sketching my recipes now, and sharing them . I don't know why this is so exciting to me, but I just love to see what people eat, and love see peoples food on paper. The site is called
"Recipe Look." It kept me quite captivated! Not only are they exciting to make but super fun to look at. A must check out. Be prepared for future sketches of my food.
Well I'm off to relax!

2 comments:

  1. I think those cats are gorgeous, going to check out that Recipe Look site now :) Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think those cats are awesome, i got the closest i could, a Siamese, shes the cutest!

    ReplyDelete