Friday, March 5, 2010

Sunshine is headed our way




I believe sunshine is headed our way. We are starting to see more sunny days than not. I can't wait until this weekend when we will get fifties. I feel like this winter has been unusually long. I just want to lay a blanket in the grass and lay in the sun. When my husband and I met in college this was one of our favorite things to do. We would head to the park , lay out a blanket, and just lay in the sun with our eyes closed and talk. So relaxing. I feel like the sun relaxes me. It does give me a healthy dose of vitamin D. I am looking forward to green trees, flowers, birds tweeting, crickets talking, ducks at the park, fresh veggies from the garden. I like just taking road trips just for the afternoon to little towns that we haven't discovered. Finding little shops and yummy places to eat. I'm looking forward to riding on my moped around the neighborhood. Just thinking about all these things makes me get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment