Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Cleaning Take Two



Well we did your spring cleaning this weekend. It was back breaking, but exciting at the same time. It is one of those things that you dread to do, but are glad you did it. We accumulate so much throughout the year and children grow out of toys and clothes. My husband brought about eight bags of all different things to the thrift store. Onto other news, I was excited that my husbands moped group the "Bourbon Bandits" will be using my raccoon sketch as one of their pins for there rally. They expect almost 300 mopeds to be at their annual rally this year. I get to ride this year with my husband and I'm so excited. I have started some new ideas for my shop. I have been doing quite a bit of sketching recently. Now I am not normally a person who is into the circus. I like looking at all the old pictures, but don't attend do to the treatment of animals. However through this interest I have been working on a circus theme. All these animals were treated with the utmost respect in the sketching and embroidery process. I hope here soon to be putting some of these into my shop. I was so excited this weekend to find some little chicks for easter that I have been looking for. I have been seeing people with these on flickr. I will take some pics when I get a bit of sunshine. Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment