Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Happy Valentines Day!



I woke up this morning to a delicious breafast in bed. I even got to sleep in. With three little ones running around the house my husband had quite the challenge keeping them quiet. It was so nice and delicious. My husband can make a mean breakfast. Then I did a little baking. I made Vegan Chocolate Rasberry chocolate chip cookies. I am not personally vegan, but my daughter has alot of allergies, so vegan is the way desserts go. They are actually cheaper to make, and I have found better for us all around. I found the recipe from one of my flickr friends "veganmichele". The recipe can be found here They are to die for. Soft and chewy and the rasberry perserves just add a delicious touch. I love, love rasberrys ecspecially with chocolate. I will be baking these many more times! Have a Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment