Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Balentimes Day (Incorrect Spelling Intentional)




Well I have been wanting to make a wreath for a long time now. I drool after Etsy seller Knock Knockings for awhile now. Seriously, check out this one and this one She is just so super talented. I love! So I made one yesterday. I have to admit, I went a little pom pom crazy! But I had so much fun doing it. I am not a crazy valentines day person, but I do like to decorate for every holiday. If you don't have a pom pom maker, run out to your nearest hobby/craft store and purchase a clover pom pom maker. They are so much fun, and such an enjoyable creation. I just love the funky beats of the band "The Blow." I am not a fan of all of their songs but their are those few that I could listen to over and over. One such song is "Hey Boy." The beat is just so catchy!
I am so excited as well! I sold my first official piece of art. I sold one of my "Illustated Dreams" embroidery pieces. I need to get cranking on more. I have so many more ideas up my sleeve.

2 comments:

  1. Hi lovely blog, and i love your embroidered pictures :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much Alexandra! Your work is absolutely adorable as well!

    ReplyDelete