Monday, January 4, 2010

My New Moped






My husband is a part of a vast group of Mopeders called the "Moped Army", or his local branch called the "Bourban Bandits." They cruise the streets of Louisville on their vintage mopeds. I have longed to ride next to him and finally my dreams have come true. I have been imagining any accessories I would like to add to my bike to give it some flair. My moped is a Puch Maxi, in a champagne color. I love green so I hope to find some mild greens to accent the color. The amount of gas they save is crazy. I just need to get a side car to fit all the kids. I can't wait to cruise to the local grocery and fill my basket with groceries. My husband and I will be celebrating our ten year wedding anniversary in about a year and a half, and we hope to take a trip to San Fran to ride with the moped group their for their rally. To cruise the Golden Gate bridge or ride through the Sequoias. I'm getting so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment