Friday, January 22, 2010

Dogs Eating Crunchy Things Makes Me Laugh



I always listen to Pandora when I work in the evening and I happened upon this song by Azure Ray called "November." Such an beautiful song. It was one of those that is so mellow and reflective. Not to mention she has a beautiful voice. Well T.G.I.F. everyone. I always laugh when I hear people say that, I'm not sure why. Maybe an elementary school teacher said it funny one time. So I have been doing alot of sketching lately. Sketching used to be my passion in highschool but as life got busy I put it on the back burner. My husband gives me such great ideas and I just run with them. I plan on using some of my sketches in my embroidery projects. Now if their just a few more hours in the day. I am getting so excited about the Schmancy Winter Olympics. What is this you may ask. Kristen who is behind "Schmancy Toys" and "Plush you" is hosting the 2010 Plushie Winter Olympics. Plushies are anything soft and cuddley. The idea is to make and plushie that is doing a winter olympic, figure skating, etc.. I got the "Made-up Sport" which I was actually really excited about so I can get really creative with this. I have my wheels turning and I am getting excited about the materials I might use. I like to sew with fleece on these types of things. Fleece is soft and cuddley and sews really well. I have to get my ideas on paper. I have until mid Feburary to finish. I will post my progress. You know I have written this post for the third time due to something screwing up with blogger, and the funny part is , is that I was writing how great this morning was going. Isn't that how it goes. But it is still a good morning. I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment