Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ideas for the holidays


I recently was reading a post by fellow blogger Danielle and she has been working on a pom pom wreath since 2007. Well I'm sure not the whole time, but, I was excited to see this! She is amazing with colors so her's is super cute. I want to translate the pom poms to maybe a Holly and Berry wreath. Last year I made pom-pom garland with different bright colors. It was fun to make. The clover pom- pom makers are a must. We have the store Hobby Lobby here and I always check their sales for items like these. I had so much fun last year and I can wait to make some more this year. I plan on creating some cute holiday tags for my etsy items when they are sent out on the holidays with the same holly and berry theme. I have been eying this rug for my kids for awile. I first saw the idea on Grosgrain Fabulous other blog post. I don't know how to hook a rug, but I have a feeling this might be something I will learn next. These looks so fun and easy and inventive to make. I could design so many different types of buildings and ideas! I'm getting so excited! I need to read up more to get an idea of what I would need to put into this, but it sure sounds fun! Well have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment